Saturday, September 7, 2013

Greetings!

Hello there. This is my first blog ever, and it will be my primary site where I upload my art and design work, as well as in-progress sketches and projects. First of all, I want to try this out by posting some things, and then I'll explain some more things. I'll get started immediately with a few pictures...



This is a colored pencil sketch of a 1951 Chevrolet 3100 pickup truck with a long bed configuration, a supposed rare body option at the time.



 One of things I have been doing lately is custom chopper design. Unfortunately, I cannot upload any of my completed designs due to secrecy, so I have uploaded a marker drawing of a real chopper somebody built, that seemed really popular on the internet. This sketch was also my first ever automotive artwork done in the markers as well. It took a while, but anything done for the first time usually takes a long time!



This is another marker sketch, only this time it is my own car design. I only wanted to practice with marker coloring, so the design of the vehicle is a simple one, and not too well thought out honestly! It is a super-sized sedan with a coupe-like profile, and packing an Audi V-12 TDI engine. The rear taillight is a continuous "squircle" piece with some individual sections. I was aiming for a nice silver color, but I think I ended up making it chrome.



I have already uploaded numerous artwork and designs on other sites, such as my DeviantArt webpage and my Facebook page. I hope to use this blog more often than those other two sites since this blog has a format that allows for me to post "timelines" and progresses of projects. I am currently working on a large-scale project that has been in the works for almost three years now. It is still ongoing, and gaining momentum. The next post after this blog will be something pertaining to that project, if it has not been posted yet. Thank you for viewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment